Wednesday, April 09, 2008

strange. I don't know what I've been blogging about. Its like my life is at a standstill while everything else is zipping past me at the speed of light. Its friggin week12 already, the school term is bloody ending and project and and..... ending
you know how you can't get a thought out of your head. sometimes a song, sometimes work, sometimes people. Its happening to me lately. Well actually 2 things, one too lucid to speak about and another too personal. Okay its quite funny that I want to tell people the lucid one but then ah then ah, its so wrong! this is not a porn site! hahaha. what am i talking about you might ask? Ok something to do with my last post. keke....
As for the other thing... haiz. inaction is a horrible thing. and yesterday's presentation was weird. it just kept running through my head, in the end I couldn't even concentrate on my part too well... sheesh... screwed up. Work distracts the mind, but then when it comes to times like this, at night when Im going to bed or when Ive just woken up and refuse to get up the mind wanders again right.... here there everywhere..... RAWWRR!