Hi blog. Hows it going? Week 6 is over. Halfway through!!! term break is up but I still need to go school and hang around the design studio looking productive. Sigh. Woe is me.... 3 mid-term tests this sem. I don't seem to remember when I last had a mid-term test. Haha, lucky me i guess. Sigh. My somehow slack sem seems to be ending up fairly xiong. deadlines deadlines deadlines. its just not fun.
Whats going on with my life? Switching between depression and just being too busy. And then stoning too long and starting to become depressed again. haiz........ Whats wrong. nothings wrong. nothing nothing...
internship how? looked at so many things, but find it so difficult to apply. i need to write my resume. so procrastinating tang shuhong. stop it!
ok choices. I applied for KBR n Keppel already. I hope i get an interview. at least a bloody interview. But what will i say. I have so many deficiencies and no real reason for it. Coz im so damn lazy? Why..... sigh. i need to ask myself more qns and think of more answers. FAST.