Friday, August 03, 2007

fuck it I dunno what to do. to drop or not to drop sep. Im sure everybody would be saying, go go, how can you not go. But its such a fucking pain in the ass!! Now i've been emailing the relevant authorities on what i should do and of course irritatingly enough they say the same thing except plus the guilt thing that i've wasted alot of admin time. fuck it. I should probably at least give it a bit more of a chance by going down to school, talk to ME's sep administrator and talk about how I should go about doing my study plan. but dammit it seems like such a waste of time. I should be trying, but yet inside myself I keep hoping that they'll tell me to fuck off and kick me out of the program. Thats whats running through my mind. I really no longer know how much I want to do this anymore. How lar reff....