Wednesday, April 11, 2007

You know how sometimes travelling home from school, when you just scootered down the stairs after class to the bus stop and the bus just arrives and you happily and quickly get to your destination. Today was like that, except I happily went down the stairs to see a leaving 188. Now that bus has a super long waiting time of anything between 15-20mins, so okay. I decided to walk to the other side of Engine to take 96. 5 mins later, about 200m away from the bus stop I see the 96 passing by me. So i had to wait another 5-10 mins for the next 96. Nvm. Then at clementi i just missed the east bound train. So i had to wait another 6mins. And then at Outram where I changed to NEL, i just missed the train and had to wait another 7mins. SOOOOOOooooooo.. I missed everything bloody everything but just a bit and managed to extend my already inordanely long travel time by over 20mins. How wonderful was that. I should just take a fucking cab home.

ps: its exam mugging time. And ive reached the last area of S.T.A.L.K.E.R, finished the GDI campaigns and halfway through NOD. Did i mention its exam mugging time?