Hi blog. It recently occured to me that i most likely have no life at all. Havn't really been doing much lately except for being in school, being at home and being in school.... This kinda totally sucks you know. Oh I wanna watch Death Note. The anime so far is really good, I think the movie is going to be real good, except for the dumb cgi demon, but he's not important anyway. haha
Well only thing interesting is this dessert store that opened across the Macs at Serangoon central. It has like a cosy bar on the second floor too. Had dinner and dessert there last night, I should have taken photos but I realise that i ate it up so quickly that i totally forgot about it. haha... but it was good. My mum had a Kahlua Choc something which was like pure choc dessert. my bro had the Strawberry cheesecake, that kinda sucked coz there was too much cheese. N i had the Strawberry Cournette, which is a quite nice cake. yumz. and its not too expensive too. Oh i forgot to mention that all these desserts came in wineglasses, except for my cake. Kinda cool right. I think its pretty worth going there again, I just think their place sucks afterall there isn't a store in the area open late at night except for that one and Macs. oh well..... shall go back n try some other desserts. hahaha