its sunday noon time. bored, trying to study. last night I was thinking about my motivation to study, because I was finding it hard to get my engine started to gear up for the coming exams. So what do i want to get from my education in NUS? So much I want to do. SEP is one thing, another is Biz Minor. never mind whether its possible to do both, because I'm not too sure about that. But i realise that i need to fulfill something to accomplish any one of them, and that is to get good grades. So that shall be my motivation to study hard and get good grades. So that applying for SEP and/or Biz minor will be all that much easier.
But I've also decided that what ever grades i get this sem, I will apply for them anyway, as long as I satisfy the bare minimum. Because if I don't even try, I would never get it, no matter how slim the chances are with lousy grades, a chance is a chance. So yeah. GONNA MUG!!!!
easier said that done man...................... 5 examinables, without S/U ing a single one. 5 exams within a span of 6 days. with the toughest maths n physics flanking both ends. i got my work cut out for me. less than 3 weeks left!