Wednesday, August 03, 2005

tsk. what a disappointing day. besides getting over the notebook incident, I had a lousy day at golf today. my strokes was just shit man. couldn't do anything right, except hitting 100balls rather tirelessly, well we spent quite a lot of time there anyway, so plenty of rest.
Haiz, then got cheated into going down to buy notebooks from yiming. yes its for charity, but if I knew you can hold them for me........... i wouldn't need to have gone down. sucks. of course i wouldn't have gone all the way to orchard just to donate to charity, went to look at golf clubs with mengz. yar eat dinner then go home. thats it. still quite a waste of time right........
Well, at least i went home and found that i successfully got my JS module. yup, thats good
Haiz, yingy n xm didn't go gym in the end. and went to watch island in the end. and never jio me. why................ to think I had to watch that gay show. It wasn't bad, but well.... It wasn't what I wanted to watch either.
Yeah life's a bitch man... I want my laptop!