Friday, August 12, 2005

ah tired. Is this what my uni life is going to be like? Woke up just a little late, was 20mins late for early morning lecture. no classes between 10 - 2. stone slack sleep. somehow time passes by. I'm unable to find friends between this time period, well at least besides from my lecture group whom i don't really have any close friends. so yeah, i was all alone for 4 hours. well 3 actually, met zagh for a short while, to collect engine jackets together. oh well.....
1 week into it and I'm already disliking it. honestly after all this time out of school, I'm sick of crowds. its not that I dislike people, I just dislike loads of people all around me. remind me not to visit orchard on weekends. yar so anyway, ate lunch totally late, because the canteen was far too crowded during the real lunch time. I mean its worse then food courts man, and its going to be like this everyday at this time? sick man... I was seriously stunned at the price of food at the canteen today, I'm simply not used to sign boards with prices that can actually go below 2bucks. I really have forgotten what its like to be in school. Even Macs is only 4+ whereas outside its almost 6bucks or is actually 6bucks or more. Even in army, I was used to paying 2- 3 bucks for a meal. its just so weird man. i really need to rethink my food budget thing again. its really lower then i expected. guess i can afford to eat out a little more. haha...
ah nothing much i'd care to write here anymore for today. so thats all. class is dismissed.