Monday, July 11, 2005

I'm being overwhelmed by this incredible sensation of ennui. I actually spent the entire the day trying to complete my book, I should be done by tommorrow if I keep at this rate. Its actually a good book, but the fact is all I do is freaking read. Sure I did a rather odd number of house work today, sweeping, mopping and removing varnish on the floor (yes my maid's still mental), but I was just working on completing those stuff as quickly as possible. And what do I do when I'm done, go back to my book. READ READ READ. Whats wrong with me?!?!
Now I just don't feel like doing anything, rotting in front of the computer again and decided to blog. My minds running everywhere. I should be doing stuff, its my last freaking real holiday and I rot day and night, night and day. Well more day then night, I like night time a lot more then the day. Because I'm lonely most of the day, whereas at night there are friends online, finally free from their busy workschedule or whatever they are doing. And yes the sun, the dreadful sun. Casting its stupid light everywhere.
To think I actually got this frustrated today, frustrated enough to motivate myself to go and jog. It was quite a short jog and it felt horrible. I was too unfit to run long enough, and couldn't run long enough to get the endorphins running high. But sweating felt good, yaaar. And the weather was perfect for me, no sun. It was really going to rain soon and it started just when i reached back at my house gate. I'm good ain't I. hahaha... sighz