Hey, I just realised that my previous post had a lot of "lar"s and "lor"s and "leh"s, even though I wanted to be rid of them. I guess it was more a moment of weakness on my part, it just seemed easier and more natural typing exactly how it is churned out from my mind.
Yar so anyway, I use anyway far too much too. Hahaha. That is really bad, cause it seems to be a rather lousy way to begin a sentence, its really too much like chatting. And so, introducing the new heading...... "And so".
Oh well okay my topic of the day. As everybody probably knows, the 2012 Olympics are gonna be hosted by London. Yes, they won Paris by a mere 4 votes yesterday. I still wish it was Paris or New York City because they seem to be much more vibrant and exciting cities then London. London is traditionally where all the stuck up English men hang out and its known for being dark, gloomy and cold. It just doesn't seem any fun hosting Olympics there. But well on today's news something horrible happened. Yes, if you are well informed, its the blownup bus. The war on terrorism has so blatantly resurfaced there just when they managed to clinch the coverted honour to host the Olympics. And in my firm belief that just like miracles do not happen, coincidences hardly happen too. There may have been many different reasons for this to occur, but as long as nobody has admitted to it, it should be quite safe to assume that somebody is not too happy about London getting the hosting placement. And so, now as you would expect a much deeper and intrigueing discussion on terrorism and its repercussions on our lives, I shall leave you at that, because I do not really have anything more to say.
TATA, HAVE A NICE DAY!