Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hey blog, it seems my last few posts always start with me feeling really tired. And this is no exception. I'm tired. What can I say, its been a busy weekend. Sunday was Aless's birthday chalet, and there was a bbq thing but it was on monday instead. So basically had to last through sunday having fun and then persevere another day and seem energetic on monday night when all her other friends arrived. And she really had a lot of guests. Anyway before that, on sunday we went canoeing! Yeah I havn't done it in such a long time and its really fun, especially since the canoes we rent from the chalet are those ocean canoes, impossible to capsize one. Hahaha. I even swam in the sea for awhile after that. Then I didn't go ktv with some of them, because I was poor and because I didn't feel like singing either. AND, i was more interested in going back to play mahjong. Hahaha. Anyway actually went bowling first instead, which was quite good too, I played suprisingly well once in my lifetime, but it wasn't all that fantastic either. Okay then stoned a long while, finding that we had only 3 pple because meng was sending jr back. So the great boredom settled in, and we only started our game at 2am. But we managed to last through the night all the way till 6plus, before going for an early breakfast, because yingy had to go work.
Anyway after breakfast and all, seems that only 3 of us were left for the day in the chalet on monday. (again) Me yanlong and aless. So anyway we actually slept the whole morning cause it was raining like crap. hahaha. Thank goodness for the sleep. Felt so good... Then after misc. stuff, we ended up at aless's house in the evening to stone, while she dress up and make herself pretty for the night. while we were 'playing' with her dog. I don't really like dogs, and hers was no different, a salivating over-zealous animal. But I guess I'm still okay with animals, placating it was a better way to keep it from salivating all over my feet and berms. Hahaha... And Aless's grandma was talking to us, telling us some rubbish. hahaaha, she is the english speaking granny! power! Anyway the bbq turned out pretty good, except for the minor hickup later in the night when the fire burned out because nobody was eating for quite sometime. But other than that, yeah most of the food was consumed. I was quite amazed. Yeah, then i don't know what to write already. SO tired. I slept most of the day today. Ya.